- We will service consumer data according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
- We will limit the use and collection of data required to administer our products and services to offer quality opportunities for our customers
- Only qualified trained employees will handle customer data. Employees violating our Privacy Declaration will be subject to our normal disciplinary procedures.
- We will not divulge customer data to any 3rd party unless we have the customers consent andor previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will only exchange credit information with the recognized credit reporting bureaus to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data transmitted.
- We will periodically disclose to our customers how they can remove their names from internal marketing lists. Customers can request their names to be removed from the marketing list at any time.
- When we hire outside companies to provide operational support services, we will require those companies to conform to our Privacy Declaration and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will always maintain the confidentiality of our customer data. We have not in the past, nor will we in the future, offer for sale any customer list to outside vendors.
This document serves to notify you of our policies regarding the non-public information you provide us.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other sources.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates or others, and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose the following kinds of non-public personal information about you.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, income and debts;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your account balance and payment history, and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
We may disclose non-public information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- Financial service providers, such as other consumer lenders, finance companies, mortgage lenders and retail credit sellers;
- Non financial companies such as direct marketers, mailhouses and others.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Instructions to Opt Out of Disclosures to Nonaffiliated Third Parties
To opt out of Service Loan Company right to disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties you must (1)sign, (2)print name, (3)social security number, (4)address, (5)telephone #, (6)date, and (7)email to email@example.com